Learn about the little towns and post offices that made up Flagler County more than 100 years ago.
The construction of the St. Mary Catholic Church was directed by Rev. Baczyk and built by Izydor Waszwski. Completed in 1914, the sanctuary seats 65 and the first mass was held on May 3, 1914.
Polish immigrants in Chicago, Detroit, and other cities were the original settlers of this new town about six miles south of Bunnell.